Frequently Asked Questions on LALAABUY PHILIPPINES How do I place an order through your website?
A - 1. Click on the item you want
2. Select the type of product you want (if there are varieties)
3. Select Add to Cart
4. Click Check out on add to Cart
5. Fill-out the necessary details needed for the shipment
6. Choose a payment method (COD, PayPal)
7. You will then receive a confirmation and just wait for the product to arrive.
Q - Are there other ways that we could pay for the item aside from COD and Credit Cards?
A - Yes, we accept bank transfers through BPI and BDO or you could send the money through Western Union or M lhuillier. Just send us a message on Facebook for further details.
By doing a bank transfer or pera padala, the shipping time may only take 1-2days.
Q - Do you accept Returns or Refunds?
A - We accept returns as long as it is within 7 days. Starting from the time you received the package. However, we will not accept the product if it has been
Item is not scratched or dropped
We will refund or return if there is a factory defect.
- If you need a replacement, please provide a PHOTO/VIDEO OF THE DEFECTIVE ITEM WITH A CLEAR PHOTO OF THE WAYBILL.
B - We don't accept refunds. If your order is defective/broken when it arrived, we can arrange a replacement.
Send us a message on our facebook page or email us. Thank you!
Q - How long does it take for my item to arrive?
A - It normally takes 1-3 days for within metro manila and 3-7 days outside of metro manila but, in some instances it may take longer and in this case you will receive a text message or a phone call from on of our staff.